Hidden in the lush green oasis between the pond with huge trees and the hill with the fabulous apple orchard, “Malva Ozerna” is a cosy spot for a family retreat.
We offer a beautiful mix of the thousands year-old folk traditions and rituals with the contemporary Ukrainian way of living, ensuring your comfort and relax.
- Land area: 10 000 sq.m
- The total built up area is 200 sq.m.
- Two apartments, each consisting of two rooms – sitting room and bedroom, furnished
- The size of apartments is 30-35 sq.m.
- Quantity of beds: 3 + 1 additional
- Additional beds: as agreed
- Furniture: single and double beds, wardrobe, nightstands, table, chairs, coat hangers, couch, dinette
- Amenities in the house: toilet and a shower room, sink, water heater
- Amenities outside: outhouse, outdoor shower
- Space heating: stove
- Spacious terrace overlooking the pond, furnished – 50 sq.m.
- Country-style lounge (2nd floor) – 100 sq.m.
- Lovely patio – 50 sq.m.
- Pond (10 distance from the house)
- Big garden
- Summer kitchen where you can cook for yourselves
Service included in the price:
- Bedding, set of towels (3 pcs);
- Change of the bed linen every 7th day,
- Change of the set of towels (3 pcs) every 5 days or when necessary
- RCleaning of the rooms and territory of the country house during the long-term lease
- Kettle, crockery, cutlery, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, boot dryer
- Baby cot, table for a child
- Barbeque appliances
- Fishing rods for the fishermen-beginners
- Set of games: a volleyball, badminton rackets, board games etc.
- First aid kit
- Weekend journeys – design and arrangements
Extra charge services:
- “Free time for adults” – camp for children aged 4-12, with professional childminder who looks after children certain time per day
- Transport services (a car or minibus for 8-18 seats)
- Transfer to and from the location
- English-Ukrainian translation
- Laundry and ironing
Activities provided at extra cost (to be ordered in advance):
- Fishing on Ros river with an expert fisherman
- Boat rides on Ros river
- Rafting on Ros river
- Visit to organic farm
- Master classes on the Ukrainian national handicrafts; painting, weaving of necklaces, creation of talismans for healthy and happy life, etc.
- Photosession in the Ukrainian national costumes
- Parties, vechornytsi – the Ukrainian leisure with Ukrainian songs
- The Ukrainian bath
- Meals are served at extra cost and should be agreed about in advance.