It is the upper household of the complex “Malva Ozerna” standing of the hill, where you can watch sunsets and meet the morning sun with the fresh cup of coffee and enjoy the beautiful views of Mykolaivka village, green meadows, neat farmlands and winding curves of Ros river.
Description of the estate “Malva mountains ” on the horizon:
The household is restored in the traditional Ukrainian country style. It consists of the main house with intact household outbuildings. “Malva Horishnya” is the key example of the hard-working Ukrainians’ household and can serve as interactive ethnic museum of the Ukrainian culture and traditions.
- Land area: 7 000 sq.m.
- The total built up area is 100 sq.m.
- One apartment consisting of two rooms – sitting room and bedroom, furnished
- The size of apartment is around 35 sq.m.
- Quantity of beds: 4
- Additional beds: 2
- Furniture: single and double beds, wardrobe, nightstands, table, chairs, coat hangers, couch, dinette
- Amenities in the house: toilet and a shower room, sink, water heater
- Amenities outside: outhouse, outdoor shower
- Space heating: stove
- A flavour: wood stove with ledge, hruba (stove for heating of premises). Everything works
- Patio – 50 sq.m.
- Beautiful garden
- Summer kitchen where you can cook for yourselves
Services included in the price:
- Bedding, set of towels (3 pcs)
- Change of the bed linen every 7th day
- Change of the set of towels (3 pcs) every 5 days or when necessary
- Cleaning of the rooms and territory of the country house during the long-term lease
- Kettle, crockery, cutlery, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, boot dryer
- Baby cot, table for a child
- Barbeque appliances
- Fishing rods for the fishermen-beginners
- Set of games: a volleyball, badminton rackets, board games etc.
- First aid kit
- Weekend journeys – design and arrangements
Extra charge services:
- “Free time for adults” – camp for children aged 4-12, with professional childminder who looks after children certain time per day
- Transport services (a car or minibus for 8-18 seats)
- Transfer to and from the location
- English-Ukrainian translation
- Laundry and ironing
Activities provided at extra cost (to be ordered in advance):
- Fishing on Ros river with an expert fisherman
- Boat rides on Ros river
- Rafting on Ros river
- Visit to organic farm
- Master classes on the Ukrainian national handicrafts; painting weaving of necklaces, creation of talismans for healthy and happy life, etc.
- Photosession in the Ukrainian national costumes
- Parties, vechornytsi – the Ukrainian leisure with Ukrainian songs
- The Ukrainian bath
- Meals are served at extra cost and should be agreed about in advance.